Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Politics with a Punch

So, I get all dressed up with the girlfriend to go to Politics With a Punch. I went a long time ago to one featuring Sandra "18 Wheeler" Hester, Treasurer Kennedy, and others. I had a great time. I really wanted to go to this one, even when the original panel members were Ivor van Herden, et. al. and the discussion topics were probably going to be relatively boring. I was looking forward to downing sazeracs and poking fun of Vitty-Cent. But, alas, it was not meant to be.

Well, Vitter gets caught with his hands in the nookie-jar and they get sold out before I could get a reservation. Not even showing up shortly after the doors open and begging the door lady can help.

I really wanted to go. PLEASE, if you went, could you send me a synopsis of what went on? PLEASE! I really wanted to go, but they were overbooked.

No comments: