Friday, October 3, 2008

Stupidbowl

Jeffery's pre-debate thoughts here.

I watched that debate and I couldn't bear it after a while. Palin wasn't nearly as bad as I thought she would be in the first half. And then they got to foreign policy. If she's qualified to be one heartbeat away from being leader of the free world, I'm qualified to be Emperor Clay the First of the known fucking universe. I honestly would like my time that I spend watching that debate back.



Biden fumbled a little at first, then settled in. By the second half, he was using her face as a hockey puck. If she was just a little less dumb, she would have realized it and dropped out of the running to "spend more time with her family."

I couldn't even bear to watch the end. The only reason to watch it would have been like NASCAR: watch an enormous wreck.

1 comment:

Leigh C. said...

Emperor Clay the First? Sweeet.