Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hold Jordan's Feet to the Fire

This is the letter the City Council sent to Riley and Jordan. They want answers, especially about the infamous "701" releases.

The meeting is open to the public, so let's show up and give Jordan a piece of our minds.

I'm going to try to show up. I'm working up sign ideas, so if you have any, let me know.

Tell everyone you know. Let's have a strong showing.

Also, he might not show up. He did chicken out of showing up at the march, after all. If he doesn't show up, I will make a complaint with the Louisiana Bar Association. I think their office at 601 St. Charles Ave. would be an EXCELLENT location for a second march. It's right next to a park with plenty of lawyers within earshot to help put pressure on the bar association.

Meeting:
Monday, February 12, 2007
City Council Chamber
1300 Perdido Street
Time= ???

No comments: